Why use Meth Xpert NZ to GET METH TESTED? - Here's TEN reasons WHY you should use a NZQA Certified Meth Testing company! 1) You won’t know by looking at a property if it has been used to cook or smoke meth in. You need a professional Toxicology Report. You need to get meth tested!
2) No matter how hard you look, residue contamination is not usually visible to the naked eye
3) There is no “prime” location for a Meth lab. They spring up in any suburb, in any city, anywhere in New Zealand
4) If the property is contaminated, it is best to seek professional advice from a decontamination company that is compliant with the New Zealand Standards. We can point you in the right direction, but we don’t do the clean up. Your test, by us, is unbiased. We are IANZ Accredited and impartial
5) Our unique sampling methodology is specific to individual areas, giving you peace of mind; alternatively, we can isolate any potential issues. This subsequently minimises the costs of any further testing that may be required and our Five Step Methamphetamine Assessment Ladder lets you know where you are and what to do at each step of the process
6) Any property that has meth contamination may pose a serious health risk. Protect your family, protect your tenants, get meth tested with an IANZ Accredited company today!
7) If you put tenants in only to find your newly acquired rental property was contaminated, you may lose rental income while decontamination of your rental occurs, not to mention the potential cost if the tenant claims damages
8) In today’s environment, sadly, you’re not likely to obtain insurance cover for any property that requires decontamination, unless you are regularly testing between tenancies
9) Meth contamination will reduce the value of your property. Ensure you only use Professional Qualified companies to conduct your Toxicology Report. Protect your assets and get meth tested now! 10) We are local and have a vested interest in the safety of our communities
Thats 10 great reasons, but in case you need one more: For your PEACE OF MIND, Get Meth Tested with Meth Xpert!
Exposure to Meth occurs immediately upon contact, even the smallest amounts can be dangerous to certain people, but it is prolonged exposure that poses the most serious health risk.
The meth cooking process and the subsequent smoking of "P" will leave some toxic residues on fixtures, walls, ceilings, carpets and contents of homes. The vapour residue will contaminate anything it comes in contact with.
Manufacturing processes can vary, but it is estimated that each kg of methamphetamine “cooked” creates seven kg (spread over an area) of toxic chemical waste that can contaminate your property.
Touching or coming in contact with this, by simply closing the curtains, sitting on a couch covered in residue, or your children crawling around on the contaminated carpets, over a prolonged period of time may pose severe health problems. Don’t let your family be at risk. Get Meth Tested Today!
If you have any suspicions, If you suspect your house may have been used to cook or smoke meth, before you move in or, if you've developed suspicions after you've moved in, you should get a Step One: Indicative Test completed by us as part of the Toxicology Report.
With the naked eye, it is virtually impossible to know if the property has been used to manufacture or smoke meth and is now contaminated. If the P user or meth cook has done a good job cleaning up, there may not be any smell or visible signs, but there will be contaminants and residue.
Our process means we can test properties even if they have been recently repainted. between tenants.
Cleaning up after Meth addicts is a costly expense. Know before you buy to save yourself fixing someone else's mess.
Don't let it become your mistake. Get Meth Tested Now!